This Handmade Munich Chukka Boot in Full Grain Leather, is a one-of-a-kind luxury. Only the finest of connoisseurs will be able to appreciate the complexity and finesse of this Classic Chukka Boot. Cushioned footbed with LATEX insocks ensures all day long comfort. It is shipped with a luxury shoe bag, shoe care cream and a shoe horn for greater care.
- Upper: FULL GRAIN Argentinian Rare White Crust 1.8 Gauge Leather
- Lining: French Sheepskin Leather Lining
- Sole: Argentinian Leather Sole with Anti-Skid Chiselling
- Construction: Blake Stiched - Outer sole is directly stitched to the insole
- Finishing: Hand Patina Burnish
- Fashion Element: Dual Shade Burnish
- Features: Designed in Milan, Italy, Made in India
- Comfort: 5mm Latex foot-bed for unmatched comfort
- Closure: Lace Up
- Fitting: Standard D Width, Laser-graded for perfect snug-fit
- Warranty: 6 month manufacturing warranty against manufacturing defects
- Blake Stiched - Outer sole is directly stitched to the insole
- Sole - Argentinian Leather Sole with Anti-Skid Chiselling
- Upper Material - FULL GRAIN Argentinian Rare White Crust 1.8 Gauge Leather
- Lining - French Sheepskin Leather Lining
- Finish - Hand Patina Burnish
- Fashion Element - Dual Shade Burnish
- Closure - Lace-Up
- Country of Origin - Designed in Milan Italy Made in India
- Toe Shape - Round
- Warranty - 6 month manufacturing warranty against manufacturing defects
Allow your pair of shoes to air on a regular basis. This helps them retain their natural shape; Dry shoes at room temperature only. Excessive exposure to sun will cause the to shrink wrinkle harden dry and crack. Use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth.
Shipped with: hypoallergenic luxury designer shoe bag that's perfect for travel. Special leather cream for hand-painted shoes and we highly recommend using only this cream on your Escaro Royale shoes. Shoe horn duster and shiner for greater ease of use and care.
Check cod availability
The actual color may be vary from screen to screen.